AR KAĞIT SAN. ve TİC. LTD. ŞTİ.
Information Notice on Protection and Processing of Personal Data by Ar Kağıt Sanayi ve Tic. Ltd. Şti.
This notice serves to inform the data subjects whose personal data are processed by Ar Kağıt Sanayi ve Tic. Ltd. Şti. in the capacity of the Data Controller pursuant to the article 10 of the Turkish Law no. 6698 on the Protection of Personal Data (“PPD Law”).
Our Company may collect, retain and update your personal data to the extent explained below, disclose or transfer them to third parties in the cases allowed by law, and classify and process them in the way set forth in the PPD Law.
Purposes and legal grounds of processing your personal data: Our Company may process personal data to identify data subjects, their addresses and other relevant information, perform electronic or non-electronic transactions, comply with data storage, reporting and informing requirements imposed by laws or any public authority, be able to provide the services demanded and enter into and fulfil the contracts to which our Company is a party, in accordance with the Labour Law no. 4857, Social Security and Universal Health Insurance Law no. 5510, Banking Law no. 5411, Law no. 4358 on Generalizing the Usage of Taxpayer Identification Number, Law no. 5549 on Prevention of Laundering Proceeds of Crime, Turkish Commercial Code no. 6102 and attached regulations and other related laws to which our Company is subject to.
If you have given consent, we may also process and use your personal data for presenting and promoting our products and services beyond the purpose for which you have become a customer of our Company, planning and implementing products, services and offers tailored to you, preparing offers for products, services and working models, conducting risk analyses, customer relations management, performance monitoring, analyses, statistical works, market research, customer satisfaction surveys, to the extent allowed by law.
Our Company may collect your personal data using security cameras in the building of our head office for security purpose and for protecting the legitimate interests of our Company.
Parties to whom the personal data may be transferred for the foregoing purposes: Your personal data may be disclosed to the persons and entities, including but not limited to the Financial Crimes Investigation Board (MASAK), the Turkish Ministry of Finance, the Social Security Institution (SGK) and other public authorities permitted by the Law on the Protection of Personal Data as well as to the direct or indirect third party business partners of our Company at home.
Methods Used and Legal Grounds for Collecting Personal Data: Your personal data, whether in verbal, written or electronic medium, is collected through any agreement/information form and other documents issued with your consent and/or signature pursuant to the applicable law, your notifications sent with your electronic consent and/or signature, through the channels like Head Office, telephone calls, fax messages, websites, and any other method that may be used by our Company, whether fully or partially automated or non-automatic as part of any data recording system.
Your rights as a data subject according to article 11 of PPD Law: You are entitled to apply to our Company to:
- learn whether your personal data is processed,
- request information if your personal data has been processed,
- learn the purpose of processing and whether the data is used in accordance with that purpose,
- learn the recipients to whom your personal data has been disclosed at home or abroad,
- request the correction of any inaccurately or incompletely processed personal data;
- request the erasure or destruction of your personal data according to the article 7 of the PPD Law;
- request the notification of the procedures made as per the items (d) and (e) to third parties to whom personal data has been transferred;
- object to any result against you due to the analysis of the processed personal data exclusively by automatic systems; and
- claim compensation for damage you suffer as a result of any unlawful processing of your personal data.
AR KAĞIT SAN. ve TİC. LTD. ŞTİ.
PERSONAL DATA MANAGEMENT POLICY
The main policies that we adopt as our personal data management system are listed below:
- Management of personal data in compliance with the data protection laws,
- Retaining only minimum data in line with the specified purposes,
- Ensuring that the personal data is processed only by the persons authorised by the data controller;
- Processing the personal data in possession of Ar Kağıt San. ve Tic. Ltd. Şti. in accordance with the legal and corporate purposes specified in the contracts for the period specified therein.
- Keeping the personal data update,
- Ensuring the security of the physical and electronic media where personal data is stored,
- Ensuring the confidentiality and integrity of personal data, and
- Transferring data, if so required, in accordance with laws.